The Scoop Stretcher provides superior support and safety to patients who need spinal immobilization. The ergonomic design allows the two-piece stretcher to slide under the patient and be joined from both the head and foot end with a secure lock. This allows for gentle maneuverability and minimal rolling or lifting movement of the patient. The open center allows for the patients to be x-rayed while remaining on the stretcher. Composed of lightweight composite material with 2 adjustable patient restraint straps.
The thermally-treated polymer construction provides equal heat distribution avoiding hotspots allowing for greater comfort.
- High strength polyethylene construction.
- Can be split into two handle pieces easily.
- Telescoping tubes allow for length adjustments to fit patients of various heights.
- Compatible with most head immobilization devices.
- Narrow foot-end frame for handling in confined areas.
- Open-center design permits patients to be x-rayed.
- Head section recessed to maintain proper cervical alignment.
- Easy-to-clean surface is impervious to fluids.
- Twin safety lock for smooth and non-binding locking and unlocking.
- Oval profile and angled handles provide ergonomic ease of use.
- X-Ray & CT Scan compatible.
- Comes with 2 black/orange restraint straps.
- Length: 161cm, 173cm, 185cm, 197cm
- Width: 44cm
- Height: 7cm
- Load capacity: 159kg
- Net weight: 8kg
- Packing: 1pc per carton
- Packing dimension: 172×48×8cm
- Gross weight: 9kg